Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Working with Your Gifted Child's Teacher

This is a subject which I have thought about alot lately, since my son will be starting school soon and I really want his teachers and I to be on the same page with his education.

Just how do we go about achieving this? Well, this blog post gives a little bit of insight and has some useful tips on achieving a positive teacher/parent interaction for the benefit of all.

"Teachers can be cruel when dealing with gifted children. I have witnessed it in the classroom and have experienced it as a parent. However, parents can also be just as heartless in the demands they make and in the manner in which they approach teachers. It doesn’t have to be this way. Both sides could benefit from ‘professional development."

New blog post, "Working with Your Gifted Child's Teacher" http://bit.ly/a5Gcsl


- Posted by Kat (using BlogPress from my iPhone)

No comments:

Post a Comment