Thursday, May 26, 2011

Join me on Facebook

It has been quite awhile since I have added anything to this blog, and I feel an explanation is in order. 


I was working on a social media proposal for the Gifted and Talented Children's Association of South Australia, which was accepted, and I have been asked to become their publicity officer. So, this is good news.. but also means that I will be concentrating my efforts on their behalf, rather than on this blog.


So, please, follow me over to Facebook at www.facebook.com/gtcasa  and I will keep you updated with the Gifted and Talented news from South Australia and beyond! 


If you wish to become a member of GTCASA, please have a look at our Facebook page, or you can view their website here for more information: www.gtcasa.asn.au


Hope to see you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment